Atlantic Health System is seeking a FT Radiological Tech to join the Team at Morristown Medical Center to provide and perform appropriate imaging and treatment processes in accordance with state, federal and professional guidelines. Selected candidate will demonstrate knowledge of a variety of imaging equipment including; setup, utilization, troubleshooting, and proper care of all equipment. Candidate will also maintain all equipment for procedures, assess safety, procedure, and physical and physiological comfort of patient. The hours are 8am to 4pm, on-call, and every 4th weekend.
- Perform and provide appropriate imaging and treatment processes in accordance with state, federal and professional guidelines.
- Maintain all equipment for procedures, assesses safety, procedure, physical and physiological comfort of patient.
- Monitor for procedure revisions, coordinates daily imaging procedure, etc.
- Demonstrate knowledge of a variety of imaging equipment including setup, utilization, troubleshooting, and proper care of all equipment essential.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Graduate of an accredited radiography school required
- NJ RT Licensed
- 1-3 years of prior expereince preferred
- On call rotation
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are c...